Andino ® is a trademark of ClearSystems GmbH
We are developing hardware for industrial uses, Home automation and Internet of (smart) Things. On account of machines or company data acquisition, process or measuring value capture – we have the suitable hardware.
Besides, stability, reliability and a good price-performance ratio distinguish our products. The application of Linux and Open Source platforms guarantee by the big Community a continuous advancement and protection of the quality. The check our hardware by independent accredited test labs gets on by itself.
But what is a hardware without suitable software? Our team of high motivated software developers finds the right solution. (quite a lot of hard nut has already cracked). By the application of established developing tools, computer languages, Frameworks and developing methods like Scrum we are able to find a cost-optimum pragmatic solution.
The ready solution is our aim and not the way!
Our developers use specifically the following languages and tools:
C #, C ++, (LAMP), Oracle DB, MariaDB, SVN, TFS, GIT.
Andino X1: A small industrial PC
Protective circuit for the Raspberry Pi in a DIN Rail housing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 and Asus Tinker Board
- Signal preprocessing: Measurement of time-critical signals Measurement of time-critical signals
- Protection of the GPIO interfaces:Filtering out spurious signals and voltage spikes
- Prevention of electromagnetic disturbances by galvanic separation of the digital I/O (to 5 kV)
- Can be installed in control cabinets (DIN rail, Power supply of 24 V)
- Arduino compatibly. Programmable from the PC by USB
- Communication from the Arduino to Raspberry Pi via/dev/ttyS0 and to Tinker Board via /dev/ttyS1
Andino UPS: A micro-UPS without batteries
- UPS for bridging voltage drops
- Allows controlled storage and shutdown
- For all controllers with 24 V Suitable for Raspberry Pi, Andino X1, and all controls with 24 Volt
- Up to 10 watts
- Bridges 40 seconds
- Does not use batteries.
- Guaranteed lifetime 7 years without maintenance
Available from Q2 / 2017